January 03, 2007

Estrogen squared

More often than not, my waking hours on the weekend are spent surrounded only by the women I love and appreciate. This New Year's Day was no exception with the added bonus of also having my mother, my mother-in-law, and my wife's grandmother around. Late in the day, I was either being playfully pummeled by one of my pint-sized princesses or getting caught in the snark crossfire coming from those over 15.


I believe I just managed to keep myself out of trouble, with God's grace, and survive to see the second day of 2007. Since my Tigress was happy this morning, all's well that ends well.

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, we need to go out and have some raw hamburger meat and unfiltered beer.

Mind you, all the women around me have probably turned me into a quiche with a nice flaky crust sort of guy, but heck, a feller can dream, can't he?

 
At 1/31/2007 9:15 PM, Blogger Prussian Tiger said...

haha, I know. Right now 'they' have taken over the living room and are watching Jane Eyre. Certainly not a bad choice in movies, but apparently they took the vote without me.

I can't complain about my daughters as they share many of my interests and the older two aren't the girly-girl type. There's no over abundance of pink or Cosmo magazines. My youngest may still need some work - she wore pink boots and a short black shirt to church!? I blame it on too much Pokemon and anime

 
At 2/03/2007 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daughter just stole the xbox360 controller from me and is playing Call of Duty2.

If she grows up knowing that it's ok to shoot nazis then I have been a success as a father.

 
At 2/09/2007 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home